Accessing the Builder:FRONT END:
- First, log in to your site using your username and password.
- Next, browse to the page you wish to edit. If the page is a Builder page, there will be an "Edit" button in the lower right corner of the screen.
- After you click the edit button, click ONLY the "YOOTHEME BUILDER" button. Do not click the "Back to Default Editor" button.
- Log into the back end of your site
- Locate the page you wish to edit under Content > Articles
- Open the article, then click ONLY the "YOOTHEME BUILDER" button. Do not click the "Back to Default Editor" button.
Using the Builder:
- When the page builder is open, you will see the outline of the page on the left, and a preview on the right.
- Hover over an element to see the corresponding area outlined in blue in the preview.
- Hover over an area in the preview to see the corresponding element indicated in the outline.
- Click on a "Text" element to edit the content.
- When you have finished editing the text, click back to the outline using the <--Builder link in the upper left corner.
- Click the blue "Save" button that appears once the preview has updated.
We advise that you edit only the text and avoid changing the formatting or layout, as it could have unexpected results. You are liable for any changes you make to the site content.