More is better
Need 6 pictures for that sliding banner? – send us 20 - Why? Because not all images are created equal. Some are too close, not the right angle, not the best quality, can’t be cropped the way your gallery/banner needs, are just not quite right.
Thus, if you want 6 great images on that slider, send us 20. Really.
Professional photography pays for itself
Beautiful photography really does make a site STAND OUT! A high quality, well taken image says great things about you and your business.
Specifications & Guidelines
When taking pictures for your website, use these guidelines and specifications to get the best results:
- At least 300 DPI, the higher the resolution the better.
- Horizontal images are the most common. Only use portrait images if the website team has suggested it.
- Images should be taken from a distance so we can zoom in on them. Allow us to frame and crop the image.
- Product photos can be close up and white backgrounds are best. If you wish to use another background, keep it consistent for all of your images/products.
- JPG, PSD or Camera Raw files are preferred file formats.